The company AURELIA SALZANO (hereinafter “AURELIA SALZANO” or “Site”) sells products marked with the word “AURELIA SALZANO” in Italy and abroad. The Customer, in using the Site and the Services, is required to read, accept and acknowledge the binding nature of the provisions listed below. AURELIA SALZANO may modify, if and where it deems it appropriate, these General Conditions by publishing the updated version of the same on the Site and replacing the data with the latest update. Therefore, the customer is only required to accept the General Conditions in force at the time of purchase: a copy of the same will be sent to the customer via summary e-mail to the address provided by the same. For the purposes of these general conditions of sale, the seller is AURELIA SALZANO with registered office in Via M. Alfani n. 123, , 84098 Pontecagnano- Faiano ( SA ), C.F. SLZRLA85H67H703G.
FIRST ARTICLE: THE PRODUCTS
- Information about the products sold through the orequo.com website can be found on the orequo.com official website. The information is provided in compliance with the laws in force.
SECOND ARTICLE: ORDER INFORMATION
- Orders can only be placed through the dedicated web page of the aureliasalzano.it e aureliasalzano.com website.
- The customer is invited to provide a valid e-mail address to which all communications relating to the order and the subsequent stages of progress of the purchase will be forwarded.
- It is possible to make the purchase even without the need for prior registration and creation of a personal account of the Customer. The instructions will be carefully illustrated on the site itself. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order, which will be identified by a number and a date, a summary will be shown to the Customer in order to verify and correct any errors in entering the data.
- AURELIA SALZANO reserves the right to evaluate the acceptance of the orders received. AURELIA SALZANO is obliged to inform the Customer of any inability to approve and proceed with the order within 30 days starting from the day following the day on which the Customer submitted it to AURELIA SALZANO. AURELIA SALZANO will refund the amounts already paid by the Customer in relation to the canceled order.
THIRD ARTICLE: PRICES
- All prices of the products on sale are expressed in Euros.
- AURELIA SALZANO reserves the right to change product prices without notice. The price applied will be the one in effect at the time of the order. Any new amounts will be effective the moment they are posted on aureliasalzano.com and applied to sales made thereafter.
- For shipments within Italy, the product prices include all taxes and shipping costs. Exceptions are orders made through the aureliasalzano.com site where it is not otherwise indicated and specified on the site indicated above at the time of purchase and for all other orders outside the Italian territory .
- In compliance with the provisions of art. 51 co. 7 of the Consumer Code, the Customer receives, after the conclusion of the contract, written confirmation of the ordered product, its price, the amount paid, the existence of the right of withdrawal (except in cases where this right is excluded – see article 7) – with an indication of the times and methods for returning the property – the geographical address for submitting any complaints, information on assistance services, existing legal and commercial guarantees and the possibility of using any recourse and mechanisms appeal pursuant to art. 141 of the Consumer Code.
FOURTH ARTICLE: PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- Payment can be made using:
- Credit card;
- The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- In order to prevent fraud on the Internet, the payment made via the orequo.com website is managed online by using the tools offered by PayPal. This company is responsible for the storage and automatic processing, in a secure environment, information about each order, including the customer’s credit card details.
- The Customer declares, by entering the data on the aureliasalzano.com site, that he is the holder of the credit card indicated for the payment and confirms that the name indicated on the credit card is his.
- In the event that, for any reason, the debiting of the amounts due by the Customer is unsuccessful, both the order of the product or products and the sale are automatically cancelled.
FIFTH ARTICLE: DELIVERY
- The delivery of the products is made to the address indicated by the Customer in the data requested at the time of the order and only after the regular registration of the payment. AURELIA SALZANO produces handcrafted products and for this reason the times for the execution of the product order are indicatively expressed on the site and subsequently confirmed at the time of the order and are intended from the date of conclusion of the contract, unless AURELIA SALZANO communicates – within the same term – the non-acceptance of the order in accordance with the previous article 2.4 and excluding different agreements between the parties in the sales contract.
- The delivery terms indicated at the time of the order are to be considered purely indicative.
- The Customer will be informed by e-mail of the expected delivery date, as well as the name and contact details of the courier designated for the delivery.
- In the event that, upon delivery, the appearance of the package presents imperfections or dents, the Customer (or the person who received the product) must proceed to open the package in the presence of the carrier, to check the condition of the product contained therein. In the event that the product is ruined or damaged, the Customer (or the person who received the product) must specify in writing, on the delivery note, all the damage found. Any complaints must be presented in the manner provided for in the following article 8.
SIXTH ARTICLE: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- AURELIA SALZANO is aware of the fact that the customer who is not satisfied with the products received can exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in articles 52 to 58 of Chapter I, Title III, Part III of the Consumer Code (except in the cases provided for by Article 59 of the Consumer Code).
- The Customer can exercise the withdrawal, without specifying the reasons, by communicating it to AURELIA SALZANO within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the product at the address indicated in the order, returning the product itself.
- The Customer can communicate his wish to exercise his right of withdrawal of the product received by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org signed by the Customer containing the declaration of withdrawal, the Customer’s data corresponding to those indicated at the time of the order and an indication of the product to be returned.
- In any case in which the Customer decides to exercise the withdrawal , he/she have to send the product he intends to return by post or courier within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal to AURELIA SALZANO. The product must be sent to the following address: : AURELIA SALZANO – Via Mario Antonio Alfani, 123 – 84098 Pontecagnano – Faiano (SA) The Customer agrees to pay the shipping costs for returning the product, as charged by the postal service or the chosen courier.
- In the case referred to in paragraph 5.4 above, the products must be returned by registered parcel and with full insurance including all the original packaging (boxes, accessories, labels, protections, etc…) together with the completed delivery note in detail with the imperfections noted and a copy of the invoice.
- Pursuant to art. 54 par. 4 of the Consumer Code, the burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal in the terms and conditions described in the previous points remains with the Customer. The Customer will also be responsible for the prompt return of the goods.
- In the event of withdrawal, all payments made to AURELIA SALZANO in relation to the product for which the withdrawal was made, including delivery costs, will be refunded to the Customer. Reimbursement of such payments will be made by re-credit within 14 days from the date on which AURELIA SALZANO became aware of the Customer’s right of withdrawal. AURELIA SALZANO may withhold the refund of the relative price until it has received the returned product or the Customer has not demonstrated that he sent it in compliance with the provisions
- The re-credit referred to in the previous point is made to the customer’s current account, corresponding to the credit card used by the customer to pay for the order or to the same current account to which the price of the products was debited. This refund will not involve any costs for the Customer.
- According to the provisions of article 57, par. 2 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the products due to manipulations other than those strictly necessary to evaluate the nature, characteristics and effective functionality. Therefore, if the products returned by the Customer are damaged, incomplete, deteriorated and / or dirty or in any state in which it is possible to understand that the products have been used and compromised in their substantial integrity, the Customer will not be reimbursed.
- Failure to return the product within the terms specified in the previous paragraphs will be considered as a manifestation by the Customer of the will to revoke the declaration of withdrawal. The customer will therefore keep the purchased good and AURELIA SALZANO will not be liable for any refund.
SEVENTH ARTICLE: WARRANTY
The Customer is required to verify that the products received correspond to those of the order placed. In the event that the delivered products do not comply with the order, the Customer must inform Customer Service by telephone and return the products in question. The customer can then proceed according to the provisions of art. 6 of these general conditions of sale, where compatible.
In addition to the specific guarantees provided to the Customer inside the package together with the delivered product, the legal guarantees provided by Italian law and in particular, among other things, those provided for and governed by article 128 are also applicable to the sale of AURELIA SALZANO products. 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code.
EIGHTH ARTICLE: COMPLAINTS
For any information or complaint, customers can contact Customer Service by telephone at +39 3381501343, by email at email@example.com or by sending a message in the “CONTACTS” section.